« Home | What can BROWN do for me? » | I KNOW SNIDGE! I KNOW SNIDGE!! » | FedEx is trying to get me fired » | Today's chapter, in which semi-famous guy emails m... » | Today's chapter, in which I find out someone else ... » | American Idol Tuesday » | Maria Full of Plastic Surgery » | And this is what she looks like today. Welcome to... » | *snap snap* earth to kalisah... » | Yay for Mississippi »

I have a secret

I'm wearing thigh-highs under my skirt today. Not on purpose. I had these new pumps (Stuart Weitzman, black croco slingbacks that I got on sale for $99.99!!!) and I wanted to wear them but I din't have any hose. Except for these thigh-highs. So I've got on My Friend Vicky's sexy lacetops.

Note to self: when wearing thigh-highs, skip the thong and go with the lace boyshorts, lest one feels as though one is wearing no underwear at all and reminding oneself a little too much of Paris Hilton. Ick.