« Home | Today's chapter, in which semi-famous guy emails m... » | Today's chapter, in which I find out someone else ... » | American Idol Tuesday » | Maria Full of Plastic Surgery » | And this is what she looks like today. Welcome to... » | *snap snap* earth to kalisah... » | Yay for Mississippi » | Tell 'em we're from Seattle » | Do or do not. There is no try. » | You won't find "work" here »

FedEx is trying to get me fired

Yesterday I sent a very important work package to New York via FedEx for First Overnight delivery. That means it's supposed to be delivered by 8 a.m.

It's now 4 p.m. EST and it still hasn't arrived.

I've been tracking the package online which has been no help at all since it's supposedly been "On the vehicle for delivery" since noon.

And this is the SECOND TIME IN THREE DAYS they have done this to me so it's a little hard for me to have any compassion for your fucking "service delays."

Both packages shipped from Memphis - the HOME of FedEx - to NYC - the BIGGEST FUCKING CITY IN THE COUNTRY - So I'm not really sure why it is that they can't seem to get it there on time.

But I guess all the FedEx employees were out celebrating their new NASCAR so they couldn't be bothered to get my package on the plane in time.

Fuck. Fuckety Fuck Fuck.