« Home | I KNOW SNIDGE! I KNOW SNIDGE!! » | FedEx is trying to get me fired » | Today's chapter, in which semi-famous guy emails m... » | Today's chapter, in which I find out someone else ... » | American Idol Tuesday » | Maria Full of Plastic Surgery » | And this is what she looks like today. Welcome to... » | *snap snap* earth to kalisah... » | Yay for Mississippi » | Tell 'em we're from Seattle »

What can BROWN do for me?

Can you even guess how many times I have called 1-800-GO-FEDEX this week?

This time, the very important package that absolutely, positively had to be in Park City, Utah overnight can't be delivered because Sundance has all the roads closed.

Fucking seriously.


Update: Hmm. Apparently the first customer service representative didn't know what the hell she's talking about because we've found the package and it's STILL IN MEMPHIS! Because it MISSED ITS FLIGHT! Can't seem to get anyone to explain to me how a package sent for overnight delivery still hasn't left the city almost 24 hours later. 2:42 p.m.