« Home | Best AI line ever » | Ideas for things to do to occupy yourself while th... » | I have an announcement to make re: today's outfit: » | Perchance to dream » | I confess... » | I have a secret » | What can BROWN do for me? » | I KNOW SNIDGE! I KNOW SNIDGE!! » | FedEx is trying to get me fired » | Today's chapter, in which semi-famous guy emails m... »

Sexiest Women 2005

A few years back I got Big Daddy a subscription to FHM magazine. The girls aren't starkers and he loves the smart-ass stories that can be finished during the average crap.

(Sorry. Big Chill quote...)

Anyhoo, the March issue (which, BTW, showed up in our mailbox on February 2!) has this big fold-out cover kind of like the new Vanity Fair only cheaper and skankier. This one is hot up & coming country singers. And believe me, there are no Shania's in there. I picked up the mag, unfolded the cover, and then held it up to Big Daddy. "I have never seen a magazine with more ugly women on the cover in my life. There's not a pretty one in there."

He disagreed, but then I was probably looking at their faces.

So I went to their web site, thinking I could grab an image of the new cover to share with you. But they've still got the Teri Hatcher and her boobs of bronze cover posted.

They do, however, have voting for the Sexiest Women in the World 2005.

Let's recap. The top 10 Sexiest Women in the World 2004 were:

10. Jessica Simpson
9. Pamela Anderson (in one of the most bizarely Barbie-like photos I've ever seen)
8. Charlize Theron
7. Jennifer Lopez
6. Jennifer Love Hewitt
5. Alyssa Milano
4. Jennifer Garner
3. Halle Berry
2. Angelina Jolie
1. Britney Spears

So here's my thoughts:

Jessica, you are the epitome of ditzy blonde. You are the Chrissy Snow of the new millenium. I don't think you're sexy at all. I think you need to be slapped.

Pamela, you scare me.

Alyssa, yeah. You're definitely sexy.

Jennifer G., you do nothing for me.

Halle, I liked you a lot better when you had short hair.

Angelina, rowwwr!

Britney, I think you've probably killed any hopes you had of repeating your title by prancing around town in no make up with your dirty hair piled up on top of your head. Yeah, you blew it sister. Your ratings have tanked this year.
So I'm going online to place my vote for this year. You can too, if you want. Just go here. But in the mean time, please leave me your list of top 10 Sexiest Women in the World 2005 in the comments. I could use your help getting my list together. Thanks.