« Home | Getting to Know Me » | More Good News in Blogland » | Sexiest Women 2005 » | Best AI line ever » | Ideas for things to do to occupy yourself while th... » | I have an announcement to make re: today's outfit: » | Perchance to dream » | I confess... » | I have a secret » | What can BROWN do for me? »

Drunk Dialing

Friday night I had a few too many Cosmos (okay...a LOT too many!) and dreamed that I called my friend from work like a dozen times. I think I repeatedly called because she didn't ever answer. There wasn't any part of the dream that included me actually talking to her.

Imagine my horror Saturday morning when I saw my cell phone sitting out, picked it up and checked the recent activity on it. Yep. I called her 12 times between 7:30 and 10:15 Friday evening.

Big Daddy MUST STOP ME from ever drinking so irresponsibly again. Friends don't let friends dial drunk.