« Home | 55,000 Baptists » | I'm sorry...what'd you just say to me?? » | Celebrity News » | Getting to Know Your Friends » | Little Darlings » | Oh, shit. » | Monster performance » | Who Killed the Pagent Queen? » | Go figure » | Goddess of Wind and Water »

Brilliant!

People say the stupidest things. Here are some of my favorites:
1. "I did not want to get up this morning." By this, am I to assume that most mornings you simply can not wait to bound out of bed?
2. "I hate needles." And that makes you special because...everyone else LOVES them??
3. "I hate going to the dentist." Mmmm, not me. I make extra appointments to go in and get shots in my gums and have them drill on my teeth. It's the best part of my day.
4. "I couldn't find my keys this morning, and wouldn't you know they were the last place I looked." Especially eye-rolling to me, because of course they were the last place you looked. Once you found them, you stopped looking, right?
Perhaps you have some favorites of your own.