« Home | Because I'm getting really sad when I get online a... » | Rethinking the overdressed thing » | I'm sorry, do I know you? » | Home again » | Check it out, ya'll!! » | 5 Things I Simply Can Not Believe » | Interview update » | Conversation between me & My Kid about the new Pir... » | It's KARMA, baby » | God Bless Ben Franklin »

Also, my "n" key fell off my laptop.

So this morning I was laying in my bathtub and the pest control guy walked in on me.

Other notes:

  • I've noticed that people are really loud and boisterous around the elevators.
  • That's where my new desk is.
  • And people really congregate around the elevators around lunchtime.
  • We are only allowed Casual Friday if the CEO is not in the office that day.
  • I'm not sure if he doesn't know that we're wearing jeans or if we just think we're pulling one over on him.
  • Either way, it's kind of weird.
  • Getting up at 6 a.m. + fighting an hour and a half of rush hour traffic every day + heavy work load + 101 degree temperatures = severe exhaustion.
  • Wednesday I slept from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30; got up, ate something, washed my face and went back to bed until 6 a.m.
  • Last night I attended my first election night victory party.
  • It was mostly just a lot of drunk people celebrating the fact that they have a job for 8 more years.
  • My candidate (a Republican) won the early voting with 63 percent.
  • 13,000 more Democrats voted in early voting than Republicans.
  • I was hired to convince Democrats to cross over and vote for this guy.
  • Which means I did my job well.

Yay, Friday.

You're going to have to change the name of your blog, my dear.

Because you are decidedly employed again.

I know you are tired and stuff, but are you happy!?!

Now you've got me scared about Memphis traffic! I'll be there next week for a conference and will be driving into the city both days (not staying downtown).

Oh God, K, you are supporting a Republican?? ...and I thought you had such promise! :-0

only b/c the democratic challenger was a crackhead. And it was for DA - party's not all that, since they're not making legislative decisions.

Post a Comment