« Home | Rethinking the overdressed thing » | I'm sorry, do I know you? » | Home again » | Check it out, ya'll!! » | 5 Things I Simply Can Not Believe » | Interview update » | Conversation between me & My Kid about the new Pir... » | It's KARMA, baby » | God Bless Ben Franklin » | Freedom to SHOP »

Because I'm getting really sad when I get online and see everyone's at BlogHer and I'm not

I'll unload this meme on you that I horked from Badger:

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Not my person, but once in the fall/winter of 1984 I was hanging out in a parking lot late at night talking to Rusty Bates and some local cops came and started harassing us and searched our vehicles. They found some roaches in the ashtray of Rusty's truck but nothing in my car. Then they told us to go home.
2. What color are your eyes? Brown
3. When was the last time you went sledding? When I was a kid in Virginia - probably around 1975.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? I definitely sleep better alone.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? I think it's presumptuous for us to think there's not spirits as well as extraterrestrials sharing our space in the world.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? I do.
7. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? That's a tough one. I think Jolie is the more attractive of the two, but I think Jenn is more likeable. I don't think either of them are all that talented, really.
8. Who was your first crush? Andy Crisp, 2nd Grade, Nottingham Elementary School
9. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Nope, I spilled it all to my AA sponsor.
10. Have you ever been ice skating? Yes but I suck at it.
11. How often do you remember your dreams? Nearly always.
12. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? On vacation last week when My Kid made fun of the hotel security guards like a Discovery Channel show, outlining their mating habits.
13. Can you name 4 songs by The Beatles? Of course.
14. What's the one thing always on your mind? Wow. That's a tough one. This week, probably sleep.
15. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I played the guitar.
16. Do you know anyone in jail? I've heard my senior class "Most Humorous" is serving time for trying to kill her husband with a hammer.
17. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? I don't think so.
18. Have you ever been punched in the face? God, no.
19. Do you own any stuffed animals? An entire set of The Muppets.
20. Do you have a major crush on someone? Josh Lucas
21. Do you miss someone right now? I regularly miss my dad, who's passed away
22. What are you listening to right now? "Grease 2" on ABC Family
23. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? I don't think so. Maybe Princess Di.
24. What color underwear are you wearing? pale pink
25. Where do you work? At my old job
26. What ended your last relationship? my drinking
27. What food do you crave right now? none really
28. What was the last TV show you watched? The Office
29. What is the last thing you ate? A double cheeseburger from McDonald's. I know, gross.
30. Are you on any medication? Oh yeah.
31. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The right side (if you're facing the head of the bed.)
32. What color shirt are you wearing? White
33. What is your favorite frozen treat? Mint chocolate chip ice cream w/ hot fudge sauce.
34. How many tattoos/piercing do you have? Just one hole in each ear.
35. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? I could see us having a big ceremonial renewing of our vows, since our wedding was a pretty low-key affair.
36. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? Oh probably.
37. Do you like your nose? Not especially
38. What color is your bedroom? butter yellow
39. Where do you live? Memphis
40. Are you an aggressive driver? Not as much as I used to be
41. What color is your car? Silver-blue
42. What do you smell like right now? I have no idea. Hopefully nothing gross.
43. What is your favorite color? I kind of like sage green.
44. What character from a movie/TV most reminds you of yourself? Siddalee Walker from "The Ya-Ya Sisterhood"
45. Do you enjoy giving hugs? I do, actually - to people I know.
46. Do you own a digital camera? Yes. Well, my husband does.
47. What books, if any, have made you cry? Can't think of any off-hand. "Marley and Me" by John Grogan
48. Are you a jealous person? Not as bad as I used to be when I was younger.
49. 69? Ugh. No thanks.
50. What shoes are you wearing right now? None
51. What is your major weakness? Baked goods - brownies, pie, cookies, chocolate cake!
52. Do you suffer motion sickness? If I read in the car.
53. What's the best pizza? Alternative from Memphis Pizza Cafe is the only pizza I like.
54. Longest relationship? 15 years with Big Daddy and going strong.
55. Are you afraid of thunderstorms? I was as a kid, but I kind of like them now.
56. What do you want to be when you grow up? 5-foot-10
57. Have you ever given or been given an engagement ring? Actually no. Big Daddy gave me a family ring with diamonds when we got married. A couple years ago he gave me a "set" to wear with it but we were already married so I don't think it qualifies as an "engagement" ring.
58. What was the last gift someone gave you? My Kid gave me a bottle of Benefit "Maybe Baby" cologne for Xmas which I LOVE
59. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? my accountant
60. Can you cook? ehh, so-so
61. What is your favorite jelly/jam? grape jelly and strawberry jam
62. Can you swim? Not like laps, but I can move myself around the deep end of a pool
63. What is your first memory? Singing a solo in church. I'm guessing I was around 4?
64. What item would you like to have buried with you? I prefer to be cremated
65. What are three things you're dying to have right now that would make everything just about perfect? A massage, a pain killer, a night's sleep on one of those new fluffy Marriot hotel beds.

OMG... #16? Really!??

I'm so sad I'm not at BlogHer too & I live in California! I feel like a blogging outcast. xoxo

I am not at BlogHer either! It is kinda crowded there anyway.

I don't get BlogHer. As in...um, why is there a BlogHer? Who gets go to? Just women bloggers? That's kinda cool. But again... um, why?

Is that okay to admit?

Post a Comment