« Home | Ma'am, would you open your purse please? » | And it probably gets like 2 mpg, too » | Bye-Bye Bucky » | Upon further reflection.... » | A Night at the Opera (well...not quite) » | I can Name That Tune in one click » | This Morning's Headlines » | I have this friend... » | Stupid Girl » | Where do you go, when the world don't treat you ri... »

It's such a tragedy

Tonight I came to the stark realization that I am married to a man, and mother to a child, both of whom think the movie quote "The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!" came from the movie Super Troopers.

Kids today, I swear.

Is that from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"?

I second that movie quote.

oh no. that is so so sad.

That's similar to the time that my husband asked me what kind of salt Veruca was. Was it from a special part of the country or the corporate name for iodinized salt? (He was referring to the band.) I cried and cried.

I feel for you. I am lucky enough to be married to my Darling who knows exactly where that came from and can sing Veruca's song with me. (Oh, BTW, we are incredible dorks.)

Post a Comment