Ma'am, would you open your purse please?
Carmen wants to know what's in my purse. Especially the "hidden" stuff. As I mentioned in her comments, I actually change purses a lot, so nothing really has time to accumulate or surprise.
- wallet - just an old checkbook cover, actually, with slits in the cover for drivers license, credit cards, Blockbuster ID card, etc. I keep paper money under the little flap and use the old check register to scribble notes to myself.
- Neutragena lip balm
- Mac lip liner
- lip gloss
- contact drops
- leather change purse
- iPod nano (w/ear pods)
- cell phone
- red sharpie - a must for shopping (marking things off my list)
- yellow highlighter pen - you never know when you might need to highlight something
- blue ballpoint pen
- pocket edition AA Big Book/12&12 combination with snap closure (in tan)
- business card holder with insurance card, voter registration card, library card, DSW frequent shopper card, etc.
- car key
- Ray Ban sunglasses w/pink lenses (in glasses case)
- couple of OB tampons (in the zipper pocket in the back)
(Let's hope my bullets show up this time.)