« Home | This Morning's Headlines » | I have this friend... » | Stupid Girl » | Where do you go, when the world don't treat you ri... » | The SKINNY on JEANS » | Shake-up at TODAY » | THIS can't be right! » | Phenomena (ba-teep-ah-tee-pee) » | I'm sorry to admit this » | Apparently, ABCFamily forgot to "spring forward" »

I can Name That Tune in one click

Don't you hate when you hear a song on a TV show and you really like it, but you have no idea what it is? Well, there's a very handy resource called TuneFind where you can find songs and music used in movies and on TV.

Like, for instance, I was wondering what song the Foo Fighters played on The West Wing last week when we missed the first half of Election Night due to killer tornados in the viewing area. The West Wing is one of the shows in their dropdown menu entitled "Browse Shows," so I selected it and there it was - "No Way Back" and "Miracle."

And yo, Carmen, Grey's Anatomy is on the list as well.