« Home | A Night at the Opera (well...not quite) » | I can Name That Tune in one click » | This Morning's Headlines » | I have this friend... » | Stupid Girl » | Where do you go, when the world don't treat you ri... » | The SKINNY on JEANS » | Shake-up at TODAY » | THIS can't be right! » | Phenomena (ba-teep-ah-tee-pee) »

Upon further reflection....

  • And having listened to Queen on the old iPod today, I have come to the conclusion that I was waaaaaay too easy on those AI kids last night. They all suck. If any one of 'em had a real voice they'd have sung "The Game." But did they? No! And you know why? Because they all suck! And it's a CONTEST for pete's sake! How come no one had the balls to sing "I Want it All (and I Want it Now)"???
  • Stripper shoes or not, I've decided I LIKE being 5'7.

Do you see bullets in that post? Why are my bullets not showing up??

no bullets

oh. i like the stripper shoes by the way. very not really stripper but very cute.

I'm 5'2 and a half. I call it 5'3. If I stand up really, really straight.

There you go.

Of course, I wrote that with the assumption that everyone KNOWS how short I am, but I've never really talked about that here and it's hard to tell by that photo.

Post a Comment