« Home | Help me find songs! » | Guess what Big Daddy bought for me... » | Soccer - Week 2 » | I love to order online. » | The Friday Five » | I love getting packages!! » | You know what is really bugging me as the new TV s... » | A Thursday link for you » | Remember last year when I went home for my 20 year... » | So last night... »

I've had so many great song recommendations...



...that I don't want to put up a new post!

For some reason, I decided that you all would love to see a photo of my closet. So here it is. Please tell me that the amount of clothes I own is not excessive. Keep in mind Big Daddy's clothes fill the other side of the closet. And my winter clothes are hanging in the spare bedroom.

Huh. Look how all my suits are light, khaki colored. They are just screaming "CHUNKY TURQUOISE NECKLACE" don't you think? Yeah, me too. Unfortunately I can't find one anywhere. And believe me, I've been looking. Send me links.

Tomorrow...shoes. Only I have to collect them from all over the house first and line them up. OK, maybe shoes. That sounds like a lot of work.