« Home | Guess what Big Daddy bought for me... » | Soccer - Week 2 » | I love to order online. » | The Friday Five » | I love getting packages!! » | You know what is really bugging me as the new TV s... » | A Thursday link for you » | Remember last year when I went home for my 20 year... » | So last night... » | I like calling it Futbol. It's so...European. »

Help me find songs!

The follow up to the Nano post that you should have expected. I want your song recommendations.

All I know is, I don't want to fill my iPod with a bunch of songs I can turn on the radio and hear. So please, give me a list of five or so songs that you recommend I download.

My music tastes are pretty varied. I like alternative rock, vocal jazz, classical. Not really into rap or anything too pop. Definiately no country so skip that.

thanks!