« Home | Rats. » | Today's Celeb News » | I've had so many great song recommendations... » | Help me find songs! » | Guess what Big Daddy bought for me... » | Soccer - Week 2 » | I love to order online. » | The Friday Five » | I love getting packages!! » | You know what is really bugging me as the new TV s... »

Anyone here for their first time? Anyone? Any visitors?

I have new friends. I don't know where they come from, but I love that they're here! I want to make everyone feel welcome to Overdressed so I'd like to invite my regular readers to visit these new readers' sites (all links are located in the blogroll).

Anna Hargott
Badger Meets World
By the Way
Fly Over States
Forever in Blue Jeans
In My Copious Free Time
Ragus Pug
Surviving the Twenty-Somethings
Tequila Stakes Croquet
Xman's Wife

Gosh, I hope I didn't miss anyone. I try to keep up with new faces but please forgive the faux pas if I have in fact overlooked anyone.