« Home | The (ahem) biggest star in Hollywood » | The O.C. Update » | After seeing Marissa (Mischa Barton) completely m... » | I much prefer Summer. And that should come as no ... » | If I were a teenager, I would totally have poster... » | Julie Cooper. The woman we all love to hate. I ha... » | Ahh, the brooding Ryan. Seen here casting a sidew... » | I *heart* Sandy too. I think Sandy is funny and h... » | Looking for something? » | If the veil fits... »

I really, really need your help!!

So I'm guest posting over at Snidget this weekend. Which I was totally thrilled about being asked to do. I mean, really. How cool is that? This is the first time since I started blogging that someone's asked me to guest post. And it's SNIDGET. (Whoa.)

And seriously, the pressure is ENORMOUS. Really. How does one live up to the reputation?

And my goal (as put out there by Casey) was not to post the same things HERE that I post THERE.

So please. PLEASE. I have a desperate question that My Kid's homework depends on. PLEASE go over to Snidget and check out the post. And leave your comments. Or leave them here. Or whatever. Email me at kalisa@midsouth.rr.com. Just send me an answer, dammit!

HELP ME!