« Home | I much prefer Summer. And that should come as no ... » | If I were a teenager, I would totally have poster... » | Julie Cooper. The woman we all love to hate. I ha... » | Ahh, the brooding Ryan. Seen here casting a sidew... » | I *heart* Sandy too. I think Sandy is funny and h... » | Looking for something? » | If the veil fits... » | Is this too much together time? » | On the bright side... » | Fun with Cabinet Members. And eggs. »


After seeing Marissa (Mischa Barton) completely massacre good fashion sense in the off season, as witnessed often on Go Fug Yourself as well as in this OC publicity shot (I'm sorry, are those ice skater costume fake nude panels in the side of your dress???), and then having to suffer her in that scene with Jimmy on the boat in which her acting abilities were inherently ABSENT, I just really really don't like her now. I know that's probably blaspheme to the hard core O.C. fans. But I don't care. I don't like Marissa. Posted by Hello