« Home | The O.C. Update » | After seeing Marissa (Mischa Barton) completely m... » | I much prefer Summer. And that should come as no ... » | If I were a teenager, I would totally have poster... » | Julie Cooper. The woman we all love to hate. I ha... » | Ahh, the brooding Ryan. Seen here casting a sidew... » | I *heart* Sandy too. I think Sandy is funny and h... » | Looking for something? » | If the veil fits... » | Is this too much together time? »

The (ahem) biggest star in Hollywood


We'll pause now for this public service announcement:

If any of you know where these photos might be posted somewhere out here on the internet, please send me the link!!! I think my life would be infinitely more fulfilled if I saw Jamie Foxx naked.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog.
Posted by Hello