« Home | A Goat Quote » | Tennessee Tiaras/Memphis Meet-up » | Sheesh... » | Guess who this is » | Bryce Dallas Howard. She stars in M. Night Shyamal... » | In case you're wondering what Tenn Rep Harold Ford... » | Am I the last to know??? » | By the way... » | Monaco - Day Two » | Monaco - Day One »

Look! 100 Things

Heh heh. I am feeling so proud of myself at this moment. I never would've thought in a million years I'd be able to perform such feats. And I couldn't do any of it without your kind and generous assistance!

First Gretchen showed me how to add links to my page. Now...TAAA DAAAA!!!! Corporate Mommy guided me through posting my 100 Things in a new page. The Before I Die list? Did that all on my own. So go on over to her site and leave her lots & lots of comments, b/c she's a self-proclaimed comment slut, and she deserves a barrage of them for fixing me up like this.