« Home | Grande non-fat latte for Princess Leia! » | Tonight's quote from The Office » | It's a Fool's Game » | I got sober one year ago today » | Golden Moments: Some great, some simply horrifying » | Live DVR Blogging the Golden Globes » | Don't forget: The Globes are TONIGHT! » | Nobility in Motherhood and Joy in Womanhood » | The Religious Rite » | Free Press! Free Internet! »

Trends I hope to see end in double-oh seven

1. Gruesome movies about brutally torturing people
2. People famous for doing nothing (Yes, Britney, I'm talking to YOU. As well as Paris, Nicole, Brandon Davis and anyone inheriting a Greek shipping fortune.)
3. Flashing one's genitals to the paparazzi
4. I'm also pretty much ready for the wave of American Idol's popularity to go ahead and crest.
5. Super skinniness among Hollywood youth
6. Donald Trump as celebrity
7. Ankle boots
8. Tights as pants

A-MEN!

I couldn't have said it better myself!

A-fricking-MEN!

Post a Comment