« Home | Golden Moments: Some great, some simply horrifying » | Live DVR Blogging the Golden Globes » | Don't forget: The Globes are TONIGHT! » | Nobility in Motherhood and Joy in Womanhood » | The Religious Rite » | Free Press! Free Internet! » | The Office quote of the week » | Live Blogging the People's Choice Awards » | Have you seen the new "Got Milk?" ad with Mariska ... » | Work History »

I got sober one year ago today

Maybe we'll share a sobriety date.

I'm not a huge fan of Lindsey, and yeah - she's fucked up. But if this is indeed true, I hope the media will cut her some slack. It's hard enough for a regular girl to sober up; I can't imagine doing it with Perez Hilton talking smack about you.

Congrats on your one year anniversary. That really is huge.

Congrats, I am still praying for you...

Congratulations to you! That is a HUGE accomplishment. I hope you bought some killer shoes or something to celebrate!

Huge congratulations to you. You are amazingly strong.

Post a Comment