« Home | I just want to know how it is that one attains suc... » | That's the problem with these things, you gotta wa... » | All the news that's fit to post » | Two Words » | Mariska Hargitay » | Big Daddy keeps asking me, "How's your tooth?" and... » | I feel like the side of my face has been whacked w... » | I'm gonna write a letter and I invite you all to j... » | Man, they had such an easy life » | Have you ever boycotted an artist? »

Impossible instructions

Remember when I said that the tooth is all better, so you don't have to listen to that anymore? I lied.

It seems that I am to be plagued with every possible painful and irritating side effect that comes with having a tooth extracted. They had warned me that the bones formerly holding the tooth in place would shift around and possibly jut out from my gums in a hard, bony mass. Which of course happened to me. And now, it's broken through the gum.

Yes, I have a sharp bone poking out of my gum and into the side of my tongue. So I call the doctor and he says, "Those things usually round themselves out. The important thing is to leave it alone and try not to touch it."

Don't touch that sore in your mouth with your tongue??? He might as well tell me, "Close your eyes and don't think about elephants. " Or, "Go try on shoes, but don't buy anything."

I'm so sorry :( That's gotta hurt like a b*tch...

Post a Comment