« Home | Sweet, Sweet 16 » | Today's edition, in which I share ideas I've stole... » | My in-laws must have been saving these pennies for... » | Warning: "V" Spoilers Ahead » | Yeah, I know my house is messy, but whatever. IT S... » | From what I'm reading » | Go Tigers » | You know what's gross? » | Two actresses that I don't like anymore now that I... » | Now seriously. Don't you want to nibble those chee... »

Food as tabloid fodder

Today's edition of Slate has stories on "the dark side of Whole Foods" and "the secrets of Trader Joe's," two grocery stores that I hear are fabulous but I wouldn't know because we don't have them in Memphis and I generally don't grocery shop while I'm out of town. And I doubt TJ's will ever open here since they're so famous for that "Two-Buck Chuck" wine and our laws prevent selling wine in anything but liquor stores. Not that I'm buying wine anymore so it wouldn't really matter to me anyway.

via Pop Candy