« Home | Two actresses that I don't like anymore now that I... » | Now seriously. Don't you want to nibble those chee... » | Take a look at this image and tell me what you see » | Hello from the S-T-L » | I am o-u-t outta here » | I love Benefit make up so much that I'm thinking a... » | Local weathermen, or as I like to call them, profe... » | Spring is here » | Further proof that staying at home is turning me i... » | What is wrong with this photo of Madonna? »

You know what's gross?

When you've had a nice, heavy piece of wood furniture for, oh, say....about a year, and one day while propping your feet up underneath it your pants leg kind of sticks to the bottom of it, so you reach down under there and feel around and it feels like putty, so you lean over and look under this piece of not-cheap-even-though-it-was-a-floor-model furniture and there is gum stuck to it.

This means that either 1) My Kid is so slovenly and disrepectful that he's now slapping gum onto our furniture (doubtful) or 2) it was there when they delivered it, which just....ewww.