« Home | Take a look at this image and tell me what you see » | Hello from the S-T-L » | I am o-u-t outta here » | I love Benefit make up so much that I'm thinking a... » | Local weathermen, or as I like to call them, profe... » | Spring is here » | Further proof that staying at home is turning me i... » | What is wrong with this photo of Madonna? » | All Hail Memphis Music » | Five Worst Oscar Moments »

Now seriously. Don't you want to nibble those cheeks just a little bit?


The photos from our trip to St. Louis are up on flickr. I'm starting to realize that I'm a pretty crappy photographer with that stupid little credit card-sized digital camera we have. Every photo is either blurry or dark. It's not my fault really - the blur is because there is such a delay on the shutter and let's face it - kids don't hold still that long - and the darkness is because there's no flash. Feh.

Go here to see all the trip photos.