« Home | Nothing Sucks Like a Big Orange » | In which I make an actual Confession » | Memphis-blogging the Golden Globes » | Everybody gotta have a dream » | He saw the promised land » | Glory Road » | LOST (spoilers ahead) (sorta) » | Q&A's » | Worser and Worserer » | It's De-Lurking Week »

I horked this from Stale-Betty

Four Albums you can’t live without:
always tough, as I want to appear "hip" but my choices usually say "burnout from the 80s"
Anna Nalick "Wreck of the Day"
Tom Petty Greatest Hits
Snow Patrol "Final Straw"
Tears for Fears "Everybody Loves a Happy Ending"

Four Magazines you read:
boring, I know....I mostly read mags for work
InStyle
Red Herring
Business 2.0
Business Week

Four Cars you have owned:
my, look how I've come up in the world
Plymouth Horizon
Honda Civic
Toyota Camry
Nissan Maxima SE

Four Jobs you have held:
I never understood why no one will pay me just to be fabulous....
Data entry at a country club
Server at Chili's
PR for nonprofit
PR at ad agency

Four Movies you would watch over and over:
four entire scipts I have completely memorized
The Sound of Music
Hope Floats
Steel Magnolias
The Big Chill

Four Places you have lived:
I'm a bit surprised to realize that there've only been a total of four cities
Arlington, Virgina
Long Beach, Mississippi
Corpus Christi, Texas
Memphis, Tennessee

Four TV Shows you stay home to watch:
I wouldn't say I LOVE the AI, but work with me....I'm trying to come up with four.
Grey's Anatomy
House
The Daily Show
Early season American Idol auditions

Four Places you have vacationed:
Monaco was for work, so that doesn't count
New Orleans
Destin, Florida
Disney World
Big Sky, Montana

Four Websites you visit daily:
I'm not listing any specific bloggers - even though there are many that I need like coffee.
Bloglines (for all my blog feeds)
USA Today
Commercial Appeal (Memphis daily paper)
RoadRunner (personal email)

Four Foods you love:
This one should be easier than it is??
fried egg sandwich
bananas foster
shrimp crepes from Paulette's
Thanksgiving dinner

Four Places you would rather be:
Not to be too obvious, but....
On a beach
In a spa
At a 5-star hotel
On a Red Carpet

Four Bloggers you are tagging:
my deepest apologies if you've already done this
Melati
Carmen
Badger
Shannon