« Home | LOST (spoilers ahead) (sorta) » | Q&A's » | Worser and Worserer » | It's De-Lurking Week » | How it got to be Monday ALREADY » | Oh My God, Ya'll!!! » | 2005 wrap-up in leftover camera phone images » | Memphis, 2006 » | My kind of Christmas celebration » | I just got this email from a co-worker: »

Glory Road

We went to go see "Glory Road" tonight. It was as good as I knew it would be. You know me, I don't even like to go to the theater so to get me out - after a long week at work and facing My Kid's 9 a.m. basketball game in the morning - you know it had to be good.

I especially enjoyed the musical score. The soundtrack I'm sure is all Martha Reeves and Stevie Wonder, but the score - that music that played underneath the action - was an amazing gospel track including vocals by Alicia Keys and the greatest gospel singer ever, Mahalia Jackson.

If you go see the movie, make sure you stay for the credits. It'll be worth it.

And I am officially adding Josh Lucas to my list.