« Home | It's like that web site postsecret.com » | How My Day Went » | The Friday Five » | The divine within me appreciates the divine within... » | Client Services totally does not get PR » | We're back » | The Science Center in St. Louis has FREE internet ... » | Weekend Plans » | You know what is so cool about shopping online? » | In the news... »

Wish Book stuff

So my life was made considerably easier this weekend when I went to spend my Sunday doing laundry (as always) and the washing machine broke on the first load. Oh for heaven's sake. This is the fourth time in five months that this has happened to me and I'm getting REALLY REALLY SICK OF IT.

So I made Big Daddy call Sears and tell them that WE WANT A NEW WASHER.

Turns out they have a policy that if they have to replace parts four times within six months you get a new appliance! So today, they came out and fixed my washer AND I get a new washer!!

Yay. I want this one.