« Home | You know what is so cool about shopping online? » | In the news... » | Dear Mother Nature, » | Living with a pre-teen part two: You write a post ... » | In Honor of Carmen, who is experiencing her own te... » | Soccer Week 4: The JCC » | Mullet Watch 2005 » | Oh. My. Freaking. God. » | slightly more than a kajillion » | The news is... »

Weekend Plans

We're taking the Kid to St. Louis for the weekend. Going to a Rams game. I was going to try to leave work at 3:30 so we could get on the road a little early. Then I ended up in a meeting at 2:30 and didn't get out until 4 and still had to pick up the dog food. And once I got home I had to unpack everything I packed this morning and repack new and different stuff because I had completely changed my mind about what I'm going to want to wear in St. Louis. *Sigh* I'm going to be COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED by Monday morning. But hopefully it will be FUN. I'll post photos when we get home.