« Home | The Science Center in St. Louis has FREE internet ... » | Weekend Plans » | You know what is so cool about shopping online? » | In the news... » | Dear Mother Nature, » | Living with a pre-teen part two: You write a post ... » | In Honor of Carmen, who is experiencing her own te... » | Soccer Week 4: The JCC » | Mullet Watch 2005 » | Oh. My. Freaking. God. »

We're back


And the photos are up. It was a lot of fun. I think we're going back at the end of the month for the Rams-Saints game. Plus, we still owe the Kid a trip up into the Arch.

We got in about 10 last night, and I spent about an hour winding down and loading photos. It took forever since I had to send each one individually from my cell phone to my email, then open the email, save the photo, upload the photo to flickr, name them, describe them and organize them. Again, sorry for the crappy quality. I tried to describe what you're looking at if it was impossible to see.