« Home | Phenix » | Can you imagine how stale are the "You had me..." ... » | Public School Sex Education Inaction » | It's the coming out of the fog that's the hardest ... » | They're MARRIED? » | Kingdom of Heavenly Hair » | Soccer Bitches » | Breaking News » | Project: Driving Lessons* » | *Whew* »

Driving Forward - The Lessons Demo

On Monday we had a demo of the new Driving Lessons class for my boss. And oh. my. god. No one should ever allow that man keys to this car. He had complaints like this:

"It says in the driving manual that I can see what's behind me by looking in my rearview mirror. But when I look in my mirror all I see is the backseat. This car must be broken. I don't think I can drive it."

"This driving manual is too confusing. It's got stuff in here like how to change a tire and when to change your oil. I don't need to know that. I mean, I guess some people might someday need to know that, but is that really necessary to tell them if we just want them to learn to drive?"


Vice. President. He gets to be Vice. President. *Heavy sigh*

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
car removal brisbane
cash for cars removal sydney

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
car buyer ipswich
cash for cars logan

Thanks for sharing such a nice information. We provide a free cash quote over the phone and online. To get an unwanted car removal wollongong , you can call us at the number below or fill out our online quote form that is located at the top right of this page

Such a great information for blogger I am a professional blogger thanks. Best cash for cars logan means cash up to $9999 and free fast pickup. We take any car whether it’s used, scrap, junk, old, salvage, written-off or accidental. Our drivers are prompt and pick up a car at the scheduled time. Hassle free service and quick paperwork. We need your driver’s license to make a selling receipt and cash will be paid on arrival. We bought 39% of total cars from Ipswich last year and the number is increasing.

You have amazing writing skills. Every word you describe was unique and perfectly explained. I appreciate your skills. Thank you. if you are searching for the best cash for cars services or cash for cars removal Brisbane is the best for buying your old vehicle and gives you an excellent amount. Unwanted cars, scraper cars removal, junk cars we can buy easily contact us now.
cash for cars brisbane

This is the great article I have ever read. you did a great job I really appreciate your effort thankyou so much. hire cars is the platform where you can get any luxurious car at rent, we have almost all luxurious cars like Lamborghini, Ferrari, and sports cars at rent. we serve all these services at a very suitable price. we are located in Dubai.
lamborghini rental dubai

Post a Comment