« Home | Public School Sex Education Inaction » | It's the coming out of the fog that's the hardest ... » | They're MARRIED? » | Kingdom of Heavenly Hair » | Soccer Bitches » | Breaking News » | Project: Driving Lessons* » | *Whew* » | It's getting ugly » | God are you so tired of coming here only to keep s... »

Can you imagine how stale are the "You had me..." headlines going to get?

You just KNOW Kimberly Williams-Paisley is all, "No! NO!! NOOOOO!!!! WE were supposed to be the Hollywood-slash-Nashville power couple! Not fair! NOT FAIR!!!!"

For the record, I've met Kenny Chesney. He's about the size of my sixth grader. Now, if you will, take a look at this wedding photo and look at how TINY Mrs. Zellweger-Chesney appears next to her new hubby.

Far be it from me to deny someone a love-of-their-life-at-first-sight...but if she'd picked someone of normal stature, people would be able to really see how anorexic she is. I'm just sayin'.