« Home | They're MARRIED? » | Kingdom of Heavenly Hair » | Soccer Bitches » | Breaking News » | Project: Driving Lessons* » | *Whew* » | It's getting ugly » | God are you so tired of coming here only to keep s... » | When I Grow Up (in a year or two or three) » | Remember that kid from Algebra II junior year? »

It's the coming out of the fog that's the hardest part

I'm so confused. Defamer has been trashing this screenwriter Paul Haggis which I found kind of humorous, but then it was reported that his movie was like number 4 at the box office this weekend . . . and I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF IT! And the cast includes Sandra Bullock, Don Cheadle, Matt Dillon, Brendan Frasier, Thandie Newton, Ryan Phillippe, Ludicris and Tony Danza. Now how can a person miss a line-up like that? Have I been too engrossed in my anti-Mormon literature? Too drunk to tune in to ET? What is happening to me?? I feel so disoriented.