« Home | Those Bastards! » | Look, you can email the pope » | FUCK » | But first, let it be known that I HAVE NOT BEEN SI... » | Is it just me, or... » | And one more that I forgot... » | See how quickly I go back to being petty? » | Goodnight Angel, it's time to sleep » | Boyfriend Inventory » | Working at home today »

Didn't. Win.

I mean, we won a total of six awards (three of them mine) but we didn't win the elusive best in show that I was coveting. I am the Erica Kane of the Memphis PR awards.

No, I was beaten YET AGAIN by the same corporate communications office of one of the OTHER hospitals in town which if you live here you can read about in the CA because I'm not giving them any ink here.

After the banquet me & An & Jen went salsa dancing and I drowned my disappointment in margaritas and uno-dos-tres, cinco-seis-siete.