« Home | Last night I dreamed » | Blue hairs driving in my lane » | My Day Off Analyzing Oscar Nominees » | Necessity is the Mother » | All you need is... » | I'm just wondering... » | I feel like a junkie » | Three Days in Chicago » | From now on, it's "Martes Gordo" » | Calling all English Majors! »

I'm very Charlotte today

I straightened my hair and pulled it back off my face with a black headband. Who knew I even HAD a headband? Black Gap turtleneck, khaki White House/Black Market pants, pointy black Prada pumps. Even my eye makeup is more conservative today - Mac Quarry rather than my usual Stila Heather.

I'm typically pretty Carrie with less quirk. Except for that stint last summer when I was apparently way too Samantha because someone complained that I was dressing too sexy for a work environment and I got called to HR.