« Home | I'm just wondering... » | I feel like a junkie » | Three Days in Chicago » | From now on, it's "Martes Gordo" » | Calling all English Majors! » | Office Ettiquette » | I love compliments from gay men » | Who's Coming Out of the DH Closet? » | Did anyone see the SAG awards? » | This photo totally does not do her credit. Her dr... »

All you need is...

This week has been such a hard one. For all of us. I've been so busy at work, trying to get this long-term project up off the ground. Big Daddy's been asked to take on a new account as his job. Means lots more $$$! But traveling every week. This weekend seems like all we did was fight. Shit it's hard to be married.

Tonight when My Kid asked to go over to the twins' house and I realized that he had to school tomorrow, I checked my calendar for Monday and saw NO MEETINGS!! So I decided to take a personal day tomorrow and...I don't know...meet Big Daddy for lunch in a sexy not-your-typical-lunch outfit.

I figure he deserves it.