« Home | OK, technically - not a dress. Still. Ugly. Beyon... » | Jennifer Garner, I'm not your biggest fan. Your d... » | Note to SJP: Do not wear dresses that make your b... » | OK, I know I said the cheap tramps were too easy ... » | It was so bad I had to show another view. Notice ... » | Now this one would qualify only it appears that s... » | OK, but seriously: Worst Dress 2004. Uma at the Os... » | Best of 2004...Best Dress » | Naomi Watts at the Oscars. She looks like the act... » | Mariska Hargitay at the Emmy's.  »

Worst of 2004...Worst Dress

Now far be it from me to attack another woman for her style choices...oh, who are we kidding?? *flashes fashion police badge* And since I shared my picks for Best Dress 2004, it's only fair that I give Worst Dress 2004 equal airtime.

Paris, Britney, Ashlee, Christina - that was just too easy. We've come to expect those tramps to dress badly. For the most part, these are women who typically look quite stunning, but made some very, very bad choices this year.

So on with the show. Who had the Worst Dress in 2004?