« Home | It was so bad I had to show another view. Notice ... » | Now this one would qualify only it appears that s... » | OK, but seriously: Worst Dress 2004. Uma at the Os... » | Best of 2004...Best Dress » | Naomi Watts at the Oscars. She looks like the act... » | Mariska Hargitay at the Emmy's.  » | Oprah at the Oscars. I think she looks utterly reg... » | Jessica Seinfeld at the CFDA Awards in a dress by ... » | Joely Richardson at the Emmy's. Two words: God. D... » | Jenn Pitt at the Golden Globes. Ever the knock-ou... »


OK, I know I said the cheap tramps were too easy (ha ha pun intended!) and that this was limited to usually chichi girls, but so what. It's my blog and this dress COULD NOT BE LEFT OFF THE LIST! Holy shit, what is wrong with this girl? Sad thing is, I believe she actually fancies herself as quite the princess. Posted by Hello