« Home | Note to SJP: Do not wear dresses that make your b... » | OK, I know I said the cheap tramps were too easy ... » | It was so bad I had to show another view. Notice ... » | Now this one would qualify only it appears that s... » | OK, but seriously: Worst Dress 2004. Uma at the Os... » | Best of 2004...Best Dress » | Naomi Watts at the Oscars. She looks like the act... » | Mariska Hargitay at the Emmy's.  » | Oprah at the Oscars. I think she looks utterly reg... » | Jessica Seinfeld at the CFDA Awards in a dress by ... »


Jennifer Garner, I'm not your biggest fan. Your dimples just don't charm me. Still, I must admit that in the past you have dressed yourself quite nicely. This, however, is a travesty. I love what the Fug girls called you - "Karate Bride." Other critics accused you of stealing your grandmother's tablecloth to wear to the Emmy's. Tsk. *shakes head sadly* Posted by Hello