« Home | I don't know how stay-at-home women do it! » | Something you should know about me (it's gonna com... » | It's snowing! » | 1-3 inches on the ground » | Carmen, I may have to re-think the whole SCHEDULE ... » | I have some Grammy questions » | Anybody want to talk about Grey's Anatomy? » | Live Blogging the Super Bowl Ads » | Team parents are such ASSHOLES. » | Another agency I'd gladly work for. »

On his tombstone, they can say "He scared the bejeezus out of us"

"The ocean is the largest wilderness on the planet and it is right at our back door. And while we would no more go into the jungle dressed in a bathing suit and carrying with us for protection a book and a tube of suntan cream, we seem to feel that we have the right to safety by stepping into this enormous wilderness where 80 percent of the living things on the planet live, and have to eat."

--Peter Benchley,
March 2000