« Home | How did I miss THAT?? » | Expecting a new babylink » | Not that it can't be true » | A Game for a Tuesday » | And BTW, who killed JR? » | Lost (not the TV show) » | Life is Golden » | Most Beautiful: Terri Hatcher looked the best, ha... » | Runner-up for Most Beautiful: Mariska Hargitay (a... » | Best Dress: Joely Richardson was so in love with... »

This day SUCKS ASS

I just found out that when I got my new PC after the holidays, I LOST ALL OF MY ARCHIVED EMAILS.

You can't imagine how badly this sucks for me.

And you can't possibly imagine how pissed off I am at the motherfucking "Help" Desk.

You know what instructions I got before I changed PCs? They told me, "Save everything you want to keep on a network drive."

Yeah. That's it. Now, I didn't have to save any of my other Outlook folders. SO HOW IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND GOOD WOULD I EVER FUCKING KNOW THAT I HAD TO SAVE THAT ARCHIVE FOLDER???

Would YOU have known that?

God, I'm so pissed. That's it. Fuck all. I'm leaving early.