« Home | Last political post today...I promise » | Trying to pull another fast one » | The Sloganator » | And now, the end is near... » | Poll » | I'm OWL » | And BTW... » | Fashion Tip » | Here's a riddle for you » | Class Reunion Committee »

What to read...what to read?

I need book recommendations. I've never made a trans-Atlantic flight before and, although I do intend on sleeping the whole time, I'm not usually able to sleep on planes. So I'm looking for book recommendations.

Nothing too heavy, obviously. Engrossing is good, but too much thought should not be required as I may be jet lagged or, at the very least, exhausted. I'm not opposed to Chick Lit as long as it's got some sustenance. And sorry, I don't do science fiction or mysteries. Or anything too horrifically graphic.

That should narrow my choices down considerably.