« Home | Trying to pull another fast one » | The Sloganator » | And now, the end is near... » | Poll » | I'm OWL » | And BTW... » | Fashion Tip » | Here's a riddle for you » | Class Reunion Committee » | Cynical Joe speaks »

Last political post today...I promise

Bush is down in my state today. You know, we have a saying in Tennessee...I guess we have it in Tennessee; they have it in Texas...

Anyway

President Bush defended his decision to invade Iraq even as he conceded on Monday that investigators had not found the weapons of mass destruction that he had warned the country possessed.

Allowing Iraq to possibly transfer weapons capability to terrorists was not a risk he was willing to take, Bush said.

"Although we have not found stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction, we were right to go into Iraq," Bush said after inspecting a display of nuclear weapons parts and equipment, including assembled gas centrifuges for uranium enrichment, from Libya.
(emphasis mine)

I'm sorry, but that just sends me into a fit of giggles. Inspecting nuclear weapons??? HE CAN'T EVEN PRONOUNCE "NUCLEAR WEAPONS"!!!