« Home | Friday Movie Quote » | Everyone else is doing it » | me & my brother at the White House Easter Egg Roll... » | third grade school pic...what's with those bangs??  » | look...sunbathing topless at the age of 2.  » | Look! 100 Things » | A Goat Quote » | Tennessee Tiaras/Memphis Meet-up » | Sheesh... » | Guess who this is »

Super Cool Chicks

At any given time, I'm totally into a girl who meets my qualifications for "super cool chick." This is someone who is tough, beautiful and sexy, and general possesses the ability to either dance or kick some ass in high heel shoes. Sometimes it's a character from a movie or TV (Stephanie from "Grease 2," as played by Michelle Pfeiffer, La Femme Nikita on the USA Network); sometimes it's a real live person (like Gwen Stefani). Whitney Houston had it for a minute - around "The Bodyguard" period - but lost it around the time she hooked up with Bobby, got bone skinny and insisted that "crack is whack."

Anyhoo, the whole point of this is...I have a new favorite super cool chick now: the girl from the Black Eyed Peas. I just love love love her. She's just so...cool.