« Home | 297,186,000 » |   » | In Mike's Defense » | Happy Holiday » | Senior Class of '84 » | The south shall rise again! » | Reunion Update...Thursday » | Last minute planning » | How cool » | Me...20 years ago  »

Ads I Hate

Current favorite commercial to hate: the one for Veet hair removal system - which, I'm sorry? But did you used to be "Neet"? Or are you just trying to get people to THINK that you're "Neet," or that there never was a "Neet" that it was always "Veet" so buy me! buy me! buy me! - where the guy BLINDFOLDS the girl and then uses the product and the "bladeless razor" on her legs to give her smooth skin that lasts longer than shaving.

And I can't help but think, "Why the blindfold?" Is this like kinky, bladeless razor sex? B/c I just don't get that. I've been shaving my legs a long, long time. And I fail to see anything sexy about the actual process of removing the hair.

I don't know who they think is buying this stuff, but this ad can't possibly be aimed at me.