« Home | How cool » | Me...20 years ago  » | Reunion Countdown » | Camera phone calling » | A house full of boys » | Fahrenheit 9/11 » | on Presidential Fellatio » | Cynical Joe needs this shirt  » | And the answer is... » | Kerry 4 Prez »

Last minute planning

We leave tomorrow for the reunion. I have sooooo much to do. When I start feeling overwhelmed, I have to make LISTS.

Errands To Run After Work:
1. Mani & pedi appointments
2. Return shoes
3. Pick up Alumni Directory booklets from Kinkos
4. Buy one more box of name badges
5. Tan
6. Pick up Rx

To Do When I Get Home:
1. Laundry (wash white pants!)
2. Print out the rest of the name badges
3. Pack

Things To Pack:
1. White skirt
2. pink bra top
3. pink sandals
4. White pants
5. Black shirt from the Republic
6. Pink camisole top
6a. silver necklace
6b. pink drop earrings
7. Pink shoes
8. flowered miniskirts (both of them)
9. pink tanks (all of them)
10. white tanks (2)
11. jeweled thongs
12. cocktail dress
13. new shoes
14. quartz necklace
14. pink capris
15. name badges!!
16. alumni directories!!

Oh my god, I am so overwhelmed.