« Home | Camera phone calling » | A house full of boys » | Fahrenheit 9/11 » | on Presidential Fellatio » | Cynical Joe needs this shirt  » | And the answer is... » | Kerry 4 Prez » | Me, I care more about the BORN » | Brilliant! » | 55,000 Baptists »

Reunion Countdown

I have been so busy the past couple days I haven't even had time to post. I've been working on stuff for the reunion. I scanned in everyone's senior class portrait and am making name tags out of them. Ha ha ha. I'm also working on an alumni directory to hand out at the reunion. And I'm no graphic designer, so trying to get it all to lay out in the proper order has been a real bitch.

I've been so busy today I never even stopped to eat lunch. Which is probaly a good thing b/c I'd LOVE to lose 5 lbs. before Friday. The reunion is all I can think about. And I literally get butterflies thinking of it. I'm so excited.