« Home | My Favorite Movies » | All I can say is... » | Overdressed Poll » | Reason #216 not to make obsence gestures to the na... » | And she's got a pretty wintry blue design, too » | Reason #215 not to make obsence gestures to the na... » | Laughs Aplenty » | "Have mercy on me, Lord, I am Cuban." » | Remembering 2004 and rationalizing the New Year's ... » | Because 2004 was all about Me-Me »

The chichi girl's favorite diet food

Resolving to lose five pounds to get back in your PD&C's? OK, that was me, I think; not you. Anyhoo, if you're cutting carbs (I know that was supposed to be "OUT" for 2005, but what a fabulously quick way to flatten that tummy of it's holiday excesses!) then here is your new best friend: Laughing Cow smooth and creamy cheese.

And for all you chic moms out there - check out this selling point: "This cheese is a favorite among children because of the laughing cow on the front of the box!" Or because it's served up in cute little foil-wrapped, single-serving wedges. With a laughing cow on the front!

My personal fav is to spread it into stalks of celery. Or enjoy with a glass of red wine. Because even a dieting girl needs to be a happy girl.