« Home | 21 Grams » | How to Apply for a Passport in Memphis, Tennessee » | Finally...a blog » | Before I Die » | 100 Things » | I Firmly Believe: » | Cast of Characters »

But I seriously don't LOOK like I'm almost 40...

I have a big summer coming up this year. In addition to the trip to Monaco next month, I have my 20-year high school reunion 4th of July weekend. I moved from my hometown about 18 years ago and have not been back since. So I'm pretty anxious to go back. Also a little stressed. Trying to find the perfect dress and all.

I've hit every boutique in town. This always happens to me...I get this idea in my head of what I want, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Today I ordered three dresses off the internet because we don't have any decent department stores here. Spent waaaaay too much money. But I plan to send at least two of the dresses back. I'm hoping one of them works. I'll letcha know. Because I'm sure you're on pins & needles.

I tend to make my own dresses, but making what you see in your head can be difficult unless you're an expert sewer. Shopping for a dress also tends to be less expensive too, time and money-wise. I hope you find what your looking for. And I am on pin & needles, but pretty much just because my foot fell asleep.

Hey girl! Redsaid here to say welcome to the blogosphere and oh, my goodness, I totally relate to the pains of shopping... Good luck on your quest, but I'm sure that you'll look fabulous!

Whoo-hoo! I'm SOOOO happy that you finally have a blog! I'm going to give you some linky-love right now!

Post a Comment